CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Our Inaugural Post



Hello from “The Land of the Morning Calm.” I really don’t think that is a fitting name. I would go with “The Land of Eternal Stench” for obvious reasons. Jason came up with “The Land of The Not Quite Right.” Instead of 911, in Korea you call 119. When you order a pizza, they include a cup of sliced sweet pickles. Corn is a common ingredient on a pizza. Salt in the pepper shaker, pepper in the salt shaker. Instead of a plumbing gas trap, they just put ice in the urinals to make the stench sink. Who needs a toilet when you could just put a hole in the floor? I guess you can tell we are ready to come home!

On that note, we recently found out that we will be moving to Fort Hood, Texas in mid-August. Jason and I are very excited to be coming home. We can’t wait to show off James to anyone and everyone. He is a wonderful baby, we feel so lucky to have him. On an odd note, at his last doctor’s appointment he was only in the 10% percentile for height. I guess he takes after his mommy.

We took James to the pool for the first time today. He was pretty cute!




He loved lounging in his crab.



Here are a few other pictures that I thought were pretty cute.

James in his bear suit.

Spending some quality time with Bonnie!


6 comments:

Jeanne Werth said...

Hello Wunneburgers!
I love the photo's of little James, I have forwarded this to our family --Werths and Stecklines so they can see your updated pictures as well!
Love your MaMa

Lindsey said...

Yeah - Updates and pictures from the Wunneburgers! I can't wait to see you this summer and meet the little one. He is adorable! Love - Lindsey

Shirley said...

Dear Jamie,
I love this site.. James is so big and soooo cute. All I can say is that it's a good thing that he's got you for a mother. (that way it keeps that good-looking thing going for him.)
I'll send this site along to the others.
Love,
Mom

clay said...

He is ablsolutly perfect. He obviously takes after his mother.

PS: I don't know if word made it around the world yet, but we are expecting our 3rd this Jan!

Lesley & Mike Sciba said...

Hey Jamie & Jason,

James is adorable! We can't wait to meet him this summer. So glad that you all will be in Texas!

Love,
Mike & Lesley Sciba

Aunt Ann said...

He is a beautiful baby! We are so happy for you! Much love, Great Aunt Ann