CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

James and Jason

This week I snapped a few cute pictures of James and Jason together. I think James gets bored hanging with me all day, he get excited when his Daddy comes home.



This James giving his "judging" look.

I get this particular look often.




I think they were checking out the latest news....




This week I also tried to take a picture of James in one of Jason's combat boots. I thought it would make a cute picture and Jason has a couple of pairs of new boots. Unfortunately, I should of taken the picture a month ago. Only his little chicken legs fit in the boot. This is the picture.....


not quite what I had in mind.


A few weeks ago James started trying to carry on conversations. Usually, he likes to talk from about 6 to 8 in the morning. He doesn't yell or cry, just lays in bed and blabs. Most of the time I have to get out of bed and talk to him, it is just too cute. I hope this video works!






A few weeks ago I ordered James a Baby Einstein video. He loves it! This particular DVD plays music from Beethoven. He watches the DVD and coos the entire time.


2 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE the combat boot picture! Email me...I've got another really cute idea for a military dad picture. If you guys are around Houston for the move, give us a call! We'd love to get the kiddos together!

Christy & Zach said...

Oh my goodness Jamie! I can't believe how cute your little guy is! Congrats on the new baby :0) I am excited to see you have a blog and I will definitely get your e-mail address from someone to catch up! Christy